Sunday, November 27, 2005


I WANT A PET ALBATROSS...dad said no Just like he said no to my Pink mowhawk...Butt...oh well life goes on and penguins are pink.I also would liek to say SORRY for anyone who i have missed with there birthdays...HAPPY BIRTHDAY and i hope your cake eating resembled this little person here...featured above...


So this lovely cold sunday arfternoon has led me to believe i need to actually type stuff on this blog thing and not just hope that pple actually COMMENT!!! Yes...wink wink nudge nudge...say no more YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! At least i hope you do or i have just made a noob of myself.

I must apolagise to the CULT OF CHICKEN for the lack of contribution i have made...well not made... so i apolagise...


Well what has happened...i have finished UNI YAY!!!! PArty...and passedw hich is UBER COOL...ummm i was in Hobart for a week i think...then went to Lake St Clair and worked for friggn 15days and then came home and now am home till...thursday where i go to South Africa for a Month and then go to Sydney for New Years and then I will sleep and then go and work for a bit i think. Unfortunatly due to BUTTS of Travel pple my flights to america got cancelled TWICE!!!! and thus we aren't goign until next yr sometime...so yes kinda a butt...the only agressive bad news of my day...

Congrats to Clari for passing her flying things...wow could so skam a life somewhere with her...LOL how many pple can say that??? LOL like skam a lift IN A PLANE i ment not like Say.." could skam a lift.." anyone can say it as long as they can say it...

Yes anyway...hmmmmmm I have decided i will one day turn into a HERMIT!!! In town with Launceston friends, MEH_RY and Simon and i saw so many pple it was not FUNNY...i saw:
Emma-2yrs since i Last saw her
elle-2 yrs since i last saw her
Mary and Simon-ummm 1st of November??? sometime
Claire Hudson
Anna Pearce
Mark Latham
PPle form Church
Caroline Hawker
Bec
Zoe-i know who she is...
Kate Bennett
*half these pple i dont' care a bout....they are un-important but i still saw them*
And just random pple as you do ...I also saw Melinda on wednesday in town...another Launceston friend of mine...so i decided that i would become a hermit to avoid humna contact...LOL life is peachy

So yes he reasoning behind my strange obsession to becom e ahermit...i reacon it would be pretty cool but be a bit of a bummer!! LOL i reacon ..no social life..but who needs a social life bnow that the internet is so popular...LOL I love the internet. I remeber when we first got it so many yrs ago in Perth and how amazing it was LOL ahhh the days of innocence...*cough*

Fantastic...umm YAY so yes...this whole new way of attaching pictures kinda sux...considering i attach lots of em...so i will publish this and see what happens...

ENJOY

No comments: