Monday, July 24, 2006

HELLO Everyone that well comments on my blog...I should well read it more often LOL, anyway HI everyone and i hope all is well for people so far away!

Umm firstly to Answer Imo K's Question I offically leave on the 11th of August...umm which is randomly 17 odd days away...FREAKING OUT...ummm yeah!

And Erica..I have NO IDEA what time my blogs are on...but i know it;ay is about well 9hours BEHIND us dun dun dunnnn

Umm yeah...well ummm yeah.

HAve you noticed on american tv they run everywhere...I was watching Queer eye for the straight Guy which is kinda cool, they run everywhere...I got angry at them the other day for running everywhere...but i guess it's what they do!

So yeah...umm I better go cuase well i need to wake up EARLY bleh... LOL umm yeah anyway

PARTY HARD ROCK ON
-KAt

No comments: