Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What makes a man...a MAN?? You see different cultures and the way men ach towards each other and how in one culture it would be so not the THING to do and in some....if you don't your like...WEirD LOL

Could you say that being a woman in well most cultures is well I guess understood and well depicted in all cultures as being...well the same.

I dont' mean to say that men around the world can't understand each other or well act in such DRASTIC differences that they initally aren't men. It's just sublte things like touching, hugging...things deemed "Homosexual" in some cultures are just what people do! I guess in some cultures a woman may not do certain things...i guess due to well Modern influences and possibly well certain fortunes...but I think it could come down to well personality as well.

Who knows...and really does it matter if we are all so different? I rather live in a world where i cna't understand about 2/3rds of this world then not be influenced by the quirks of certain cultures.

I like difference. Makes the world it is today.

No comments: