Friday, August 31, 2007

There are days when you just sit in front of the computer nad cringe.
Today was one of those days.
I am sititng here at 1.56AM in the morning...trying to figure out why a stupid DETAIL of a Wall connecting to the FOUNDATION isn't working. I have funny feeling it's cause I made my building round...WHY the hell did I do that?? Well...who wouldn't want to live in a really cool adn round building???

Though I am scarly not alone in the archi building...which means other people are doing work and 1.58am in the moring.
I dont' think I want to spend th rest of my life up at horrible hours trying to figure out why my stupid details won't work...but i know if I did i would DIE...and end up like a twitced stressed NUT!!...not that I am not at the moment but give me a couple more hours and I am sure somehting fantastic will happen...like a miricle from the technology fairy...who i think hates Architecture casue i have several WHEELS OF DOOM...they are the little raindow coloured wheels that appear in mac that mean somethign is worng...or your doomed!!!!

Well I better figure this out!!
havea good one
Love
KAt

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hi Katty,

Poor thing! I feel for you - sounds almost like my week (I think I had more sleep and more headaches).

Hope it is all over and that you'll be home soon :)

God Bless, Erica

Imo said...

Hmmm... Round buildings are cool! But don't worry, it'll probably be other things like Word stuffing up all your styles so that when you're doing the specs, everything suddenly changes just when you're about to print it... Well that's the bane of my dad's life at least... :-D

Hehe, hope you're having fun, let me know when you're down this end of the world again, and we''ll have to catch up!