Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Well 3yrs of University Education led up to 20seconds of...hand the card to the man...bow...shake hands...walk...don't fall down the stairs....recieve degree...sit down...freak out!

That was almost the brilliance of the GRaduation. All the stress...organising etc was for 20seconds! It was great! WOuld do it again..sometime...in about 3yrs.

So people know that your University Studies will come to a great BIG day full of Fantastic moments that will take you back to many Hollywood movies!!! LOL

Have a great time studying!!!
KAt

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Ciao Kathryn!

Come va? Probabilmente va fantastico, buonissimo, ... Congratulations with your degree!!

I still have to study, write papers, do exams, do an internship,... :s

But I'm already conquering the international company-world ;) (internship)! I start to really like working here :)

But I would LOVE a holiday!! and SUN! It's like FREEZING here! Actually it's not LIKE freezing here, it IS freezing here!! COLD COLD COLD...

And I don't have time to buy christmas presents! :( buzy buzy buzy, work work work,...

Actually, I have to start working again. I'm behind my desk at InBev now and... I don't want to get caught ;)

ciao ciao PARTY HARD!!!!!

big kiss x nathalie x