Tuesday, June 21, 2005


Taichi Nishida

Well i just lost my entry for today which is really annoying but i didn't svae it so my bad!! But still angry at technology.Stupid world today is trying to get me! Arg annoyance. Well lets see i woke up today at bri's house casue i stayed there the night. It was cool didn't get to sleep til like 2 or something so yeah and then dreams were weird and then woke up. And for the past 6 hours I have been trying not to fall asleep, die of starvationa nd die of boredom ( how ever you spell it). So far i am still alve, hungry, kinda bored more annoyed then anythign else. Look at my spelling of alive "alve" i like it LOL ")

As today i have not been on www.barbie.com but i got Elyse intrigued by it LOL, i deserve a treat whcih well i get on my wya home...casue i am hungry and since 12.30ish i have wanted food. But since i don't want to get wet and i am lazy and well i just can't be bothered to get off my bum and actyually get somtyhing form the shop...but i figured that i can save money and just wait until i get home. and for the next 2 weeks not buy a thing and make my own lunch and it will be great. Oh looka customer. Aren't they just oh so NICE. Well yes they are. Anyway i am going to post uber cool pictures up cause i think they are coola nd cause one i can't seem to write or type well cause i am stupid and having issues.

Janice Roberts Kate Mockford

Chloe Moston Lucinda Thomson Jon Bull James Reekie

Cristóbal Schmal Note if you are looking up this guy his art works are very "FREE".

Simon Basher Andy Hixon. This guy has awsome work!!!

Barrie J Davies. That is such an awsome idea. I want to put a toaster in the middle of the mall and watch pples reactions. LOL

Ozgur Kerem Bulur

Simon Thomas Monika Cilmi

A.Pagliarello. I don't get it.Andrew Collard

Hauder Al-Hamiyda

Will Scobie I like this one just because of its name "looking through the cage".

Stupid heater is broken...ARG butt heads. Lights on no heat...grrrrrr

Both done by M.Javed.

Both By Sarah Louise Johnson. The candy on is hell trippy! @.@

Andy Griffiths Paul Connor

Paul Connor. This one is called tears form the moon. Very cool.

By Sacred, Man One, Jnub, Problak, Marka27, etal.

Well today has been an eventful one. please please look up these artists if they intrest you. They are really awsome and tallented! I have shrunk them so they look worse then they should! So yeah have a good one. I ahve 62mins left of work...so i will in deed play solitarie as i didn't before. Have a safe time. LOVE KAT.

No comments: