Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Well it's 4.17pm I have a little time left of work.

Today has been cool as I got an email form a friend of mine in Perth who i wrote to last week ish which was awsome!!! It's soo cool to hear form pple again. She hasnt' changed much still going out with James Whitworth..we had a nickname for him but I cna't remeber it...bummer as!!! It was crap but funny!!!Oh it's cool cool to hear fom her and to get the latest on the happenings of ewveryon there ITS COOL COOL LOL LOVE IT!!!

What else has happened today? Ummmmmmmm I am getting a cool stamp which i'll be AWSOME i wanna tell YOU SOOOO bad but I can't cuazse it will ruin the suprise for the pple who read this and are comming to my party. I think i have said to much!!! --
HEy it's the palce I was Born!!!

Well hmmmm today there was an angry lady at the post office cause i wanted to get my passport in BUT Noooooooo I was born after 1986 soo i ahve to prove stuff....like getting dad birth certificate cause i was born in Johannesburg (see above pic)and blah blah blah...so i pissed at that but b4 that i was angry at he passport man cause i went there 2mins b4 9 and he's like 2 mins nad i was liek AHHHHHHHHHHH strngle YOU I WILL!!!!! so yes and then I burnt my tongue on my hot chocolatye form the Roman oven or what ever it's called...it's a nice cafe makes good hot choc's though the best is bejangles they ROCK!!!!

1 comment:

Imo said...

Hey Kat! where are you off to that needs a passport? Visiting me?

Lalala!!