Sunday, May 21, 2006

I have now offically got over the whole dead turtle thing...it's all good...but i am still dead...and will be for a while till...the whole reincarnation thing happens.

I now have
Monday-Design+LBM
Tuesday-Design+BTD+LBM
Wednesday-
Thursday-History
Friday-Final client presentation for LBM...SCARED
Saturday-PARTY
Sunday-PARTY-B'day and DaD'S b'day

And then a whole week of crap..I have now offically decided that i am screwed for my school work...oh yes...very screwed!!! Essay will be done tomorrow...need to get pretty pictures. It's actually kinda hard to force yourself not to do work..as many pple would deate that though! it is kinda hard...as well as resisting to listen to Holly Valance!!! LOL

So yes...i was looking at Italstuff and i freaked out and had a MAJOR AHHHHHHH panic loosing head moment!!! and wnet nuts...inside though! and i got a bit freaked out like MAJORLY and am very veyr vyer scared about gogin to italy and i am panicing at the moment. my heart is racing and i have butterflies...it's scary!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

OK ANYONE WHO READS THIS COME OUT ON FRIDAY/SATURDAY NIGHT TO PARTY HARD WITH PPLE CAUSE IT'S MY B'DAY!!! PARTY HARD!!! AND I WANT TO DE STRESS AFTER CLIENT PRESENTATIONA DN BIG ESSAY AND THEN DO A MASSIVE ASSIGNMENT!!!! OK! TELL PPLE LOTS OF PPLE PPLE EVERYWHERE!!!

Kat's gem for today: Find out what is close to you and Never let it go!

I have a design thing due at the end of the month and i am freaking majorly....i just need to relax but i can't... it hink the shark is still aorund...not cool...even though being dead i am still... a shell...floating...hmmm

These are words from Allana " *speechlessly look at me* What do you want me to say?...I have had a pretty uneventful day watching Josh puke up everywhere...so i dont' really have much to say"- Allana!

Wow DEEEPPPP!!!

Words form MAt- " Aye! I've only had one root since I've been in Tassie mate casue well I'm here to study" -Mat

Wow not as deep!!!But profound none the less

But hey life gets peachy...like relaxing with noodle...LOL

OK washing brb

Can't put it int he dryer cause none are free.... arg!!

ok i am goin gnow!!! lol

PARTY HARD ROCK ON!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hi Katty,

Do some work!!!! I am saying this to myself as much as to myself. Arg, psych essay is not going well :(

The stalker is . . . . I don't know!!!! Damn them, I am trying to concentrate on my essay.

Neway, lets talk about the shark/turtle stuff next weekend.

Your birthday!!! I'm so up for doing something.

Luv Erica

Kat said...

Hey,
LOL i am doing work...read posts...

The stalker..FREAKY!!!
I am trying to send you concentrating "beams" LOL DOOO WOOORRRKKK!!!!

LOL ok Turtle/Shark YAY LOL not really

Yess Birthday PArty HARD!!! I will bring friends i think form launny!!! YAY

LOVE
KAt