Monday, May 22, 2006

I wish you could upload numerous files on the computer...at the same time ....DMAN THE WORLD!!!

As i am writing this is ma in the library and i am so in need of a thumbdrive...so far away in my room...they will kick me out b4 i finsih...bastards

i think itis casue they are soooo big...my bad..i just scanned them in...

Grr...so yes please come and party with me..i am going ot send an email around... i got distracted with work b4...weird hey...but yeah please come out!!!

I am slowly getting there i think i have 3 ish more files to send to myself...note...remebr to bring Albert...thumb drive...i name all my stuff... Charles is my Ipod and Albert is my thumb drive and "my Baby" is my puter!!!

Oh only 2 to go YESSS*napolian Dynamite* LOL Love that movie soooooo cooooolll

I think ihave bad breath so i am goign to brush my teeth once i have finished here!!!

ONLY ONE MORE NOE MORE!!! HALLELUHJA...how ever u spell it

I hope Everyone watched Eurovision Last night cause I DID and haven't stoppped talking about it all day and i am going to get them ALLL from SPANNER- My friend!!!

OH POTEBNTIALLY the last one as i have to double check that i have them all and then SEND AWAY..and then put the journals back!!

Oooo i had missed one...potentially an important one!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN

So i think after i tripple check that i have them all that i can leave and brush my teeth...ahh the bliss...

I really want chips/crisps but i can't be bothered buying them in vendingmachine 10 meters form my room... and i want like a potentially big bag...so i might just make rice...

YAY finished..now to go up the stairs and put them back on the shelf...trolleya dn then brush teeth

Have a great one PPLE!!!

LOVE YOU ALLL
-KAt

No comments: